Collection of your Personal Information
- MoxieMeet may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
- Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by MoxieMeet. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the MoxieMeet website.
- Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through MoxieMeet’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
- MoxieMeet encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from MoxieMeet so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. MoxieMeet is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the MoxieMeet website.
Use of your Personal Information
- MoxieMeet collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- MoxieMeet may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from MoxieMeet and its affiliates. MoxieMeet may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- MoxieMeet does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- MoxieMeet may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to MoxieMeet, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- MoxieMeet may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within MoxieMeet, in order to determine what MoxieMeet services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within MoxieMeet to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- MoxieMeet will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on MoxieMeet or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of MoxieMeet; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of MoxieMeet, or the public.
- The MoxieMeet website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
- One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize MoxieMeet pages, or register with MoxieMeet site or services, a cookie helps MoxieMeet to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same MoxieMeet website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the MoxieMeet features that you customized.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the MoxieMeet services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
MoxieMeet secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Children Under Thirteen
MoxieMeet does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from MoxieMeet by contacting us here:
Changes to this Statement
MoxieMeet will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. MoxieMeet encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how MoxieMeet is protecting your information.
MoxieMeet welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that MoxieMeet has not adhered to this Statement, please contact MoxieMeet at:
9601 NW Leahy Road, #103
Portland, OR 97229
United States of America
Effective as of June 17th, 2017